Friday, May 28, 2010

Priority of Life

We all have them. Whether it is taking care of a parent or child. Staying late at work one day to make sure whatever files get done. Walking the dog, feeding the cat. The list could go on and on. But the one priority that is often overlooked by people, including myself, should be our first priority. That is yourself.


I have to figure out me. What I want out of life. You know that big stuff. LOL. Work is ok but I have to be honest with myself. This is not where I want to be and I am at a dead end anyway. I am taking a nutrition class to see if that is possibly a career change I want to make. Jury is still out on that one. I was suppose to do work on it tonight but I am just not in the mood. If I decide at the end of this semester it's not for me, I think I will take another class in the different field. Get my feet wet and go from there. Things need to change and no one is going to do it for me. Sometimes you have to fight and struggle a bit for what you want out of life. That is how you learn and hopefully grow.


Speaking of fighting, I also need to get my insurance to pay for my implants. But I will have to wait and see on that part. This too is also a priority and moving forward with the rest of my reconstruction. It has been too long and I would like to be "whole" for Christmas. I don't think that is too much to ask for.


I go back in August to get another scan to make sure everything it ok. Fingers crossed.

No comments: