Monday, May 24, 2010

Still Flighting

I sent off yet another letter to my insurance for them to pay for my implants. They send my doctor a denial, again. I really should say I sent them a package. I mailed photos of X-rays and CAT Scans of my jaw and picture of me all swollen. I send them so much information that they will think I am crazy. GOOD. Hope they do so they can pay for me to be whole again.

It has been just over a year since my last surgery. All I have to do is get the implants but I do not want to go to the next step until I get this straight. I hate to say this but if it does not work I might have to get a lawyer. I would rather not as the lawyer might be as much as the implants would cost me. But they want me to give up. I say no way!

On the plus side, I have started taking a nutrition class. Should be fun to learn something again in a class environment.

No comments: