Friday, June 25, 2010

The Black Hole

Black Hole: An object that is so compact that its gravitational force is strong enough to prevent light or anything else from escaping. (Or keeps messages from being received at the Hopkins Dental Office)


I have officially named that office The Black Hole. The doctor never got my message. Humph! That was what I was told after I called the office back today. If this was the first time that happened I could let it go. But this is the zillionth time. Ok, I am exaggerating but you get my point.


The doctor did call me back right away, thankfully. He did apologize for not receiving my message. I was not sure if he looked at my file so I explained why I was calling. He understood but said that we needed to start the next process in getting my implants exposed. He stated that would resolve the issue of the loose cap causing the irritation and bleeding. **blink**

That's it? That's all I get? I don't know what I was expecting but that sure was not it. But I guess he is right in that I need to get a move on with this. I am just flat out scared. I am scared that my insurance company will not pay. I am scared that this dental office in incompetent. I don't know even if I want to deal with them anymore. But it's easier to deal with them then to start over. Not very logical but it's how I feel.

Guess I have some thinking to do.

No comments: