Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I feel creative

For the past few days I have been feeling a little creative. I want to do something to help others or help myself even regarding Ameloblastoma. I get so frustrated that there is nothing and I mean nothing about it anywhere on the internet other then the wonder support group that I had found on Yahoo. I even checked out NORD (Nation Organization of Rare Disease) to see what they have on this issue. Not much. I got the print out from the site that goes over what they have on it. It’s nothing that I have not found on other sites like Web MD. Even the American Cancer Society lists nothing on it. I know it’s rare for this disease to be cancer but NORD lists that as a link for information on Ameloblastoma.

I would love to start a foundation or try to put together a symposium of some sort. However, I have no idea how to start one. Plus I do not have the time or money right now. But it will be on my mind for awhile. So to appease the part of me that wants to do something I have decided to create a video. Not a 10 minute piece but 2-3 minutes of factual information of what one can go thru with this disease. I am not sure how to go about it and it will sure take some time. I will most likely be a very basic video with slides and photos set to some sort of music. But I will figure it out. Guess this will be my little holiday project.

Any one has any suggestions…

No comments: