Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have my date

I finally got hold of the secretary for my doctor at Hopkins. My next surgery, and hopefully my last, will be on Monday, February 16th. He will be taking the plate out and closing up the fistula that developed in my mouth. I wish he did this back in November but there is no sense in looking at the past. I guess. I also made sure that the secretary knows that I will be admitted at the hospital for a few days for observation. My track record and all…

You can not imagine the relief that I feel right now. This will be all over. I hope. No more surgeries. No more swelling. I will still have to get my implants (3 or 4) put in but that will be the normal part.

I have scheduled a meeting with every single doctor I have every dealt with at Hopkins for next week. I just want to make sure there is no possibility that my body is rejecting my fibula or if the tumor is coming back. That’s all I need.

I will find out more later.

2 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Max said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.