Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Evil Traffic

Of all the days to head 3 hours south, I end up in a snow storm. Well a small one, but still. It took me about 4 hours to get to Hopkins The delay was mainly trying to get on 295 South. Turns out there was an over-turned tractor trailer. When I finally got to my second home (Hopkins) I ended up being 20 minutes late for my appointment. Thankfully they took me. Hopkins has a 15 minute rule. After that, they do not have to take you. It would be up to the doctor’s discretion.



When I saw Dr. Boahene, I gave him a little hug. In away, I feel like we both have been through so much together. Ok, mainly me as I am the one who got me neck sliced open 4 times, but I digress. I showed him my concern regarding the swelling. But he reassured me that it was superficial and that at this point there did not seem to be anything to worry about. He advised me to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse, to let him know. I also showed him the small bump I have on the side of my new mandible. He stated it appears to be a small cyst or lymphoid. It would not be amelo because that develops in the jaw itself. This bump feels to be on the side of the jaw. I asked if I should get a CAT Scan, but he said that would be up to Dr Koch. I see him next week.



I took my time heading back home.

No comments: