Monday, October 15, 2007

Get over your God complex!!!!!

It comes a time when picking a doctor where you can tell if he or she is the right one for you. I was trying to get as much reassurance from the doctor at Thomas Jefferson to make sure he was the right one for me. It's never a good sign when the doctor does not give that to you. I don't know if I hurt his feelings or he was just frustrated with me or thought he was king of the world, but I told him flat out that I really don't know much about his skills or him. I would like references or maybe look at some before or after photos. He stated that he does not like to give them out, references that is. It's almost like take me as I am or leave me. He could not show me before and after for HIPA reasons. I guess I could understands that part. But what killed me was the comments he made. I don’t need anymore surgeries and that I was doing the runaround by not making a decision. WHAT?

He and his associated encouraged me to get 2nd and 3rd opinions and now he accuses me of doing a runaround? Naturally I told him off on that part. He also made a comment about not going over all the options as I have not made my mind yet. Hello, is that not the whole part of one making up their mind but getting all the facts first. And the comment about not needing any more surgeries. Well let me take this one off his table.

Nope, not for me. Bye Bye Thomas Jefferson.

No comments: