Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Head Hurts

Well this week I will find out what hospital I want to do the surgery. I meet the doctors at Johns Hopkins on Tuesday. My last opinion. I could keep going but what would be the point. I know... I know I have to get this done. The process is about the same from the two other doctors I had spoken too. Just got to figure out who I like better.

I find myself getting really tired. I don't know if it's stress from the Amelo thing, work, selling my home or all three. Maybe it's life in general. I find that I just want to sleep. Too much going on all that same time. Deep breath.

Sad part is that I had a trip planned to go to Italy next year. It would take place early spring. That is not going to happen due to the surgery. Grant it, I don't know when it will take place. Just that I will and hope to be recovered by then. But who knows.

Too tired to write anymore. Think I will go to sleep.

No comments: