Monday, April 13, 2009

On my own

Well it’s been almost two months since my surgery. I am very happy as my smile is almost back to where it looks normal and not one sided. That’s the good news. The bad is that I am still dripping all over the place when I drink out of the right hand side. I forgot once and made the mistake of drinking a can of diet coke without a straw. It ends up mostly on my shirt and my sofa. *sigh*

I finished my antibiotics last week. So now I am “on my own”. Meaning, now that I am relying on my own body to heal and with my track record, I will get an infection and die (sarcasm). No, seriously I hope for the best. Numbness right now is about a size of a large half dollar, which is a little larger then before. I wonder if this would be permanent, but I remind myself to give it time. Though I do get distressed if I have food on the right side of my chin and I can not feel it. That and it’s a little embarrassing.

1 comment:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.