Thursday, April 30, 2009

Snow White vs Evil Queen


Sometimes I feel like I am bipolar. There are days where I am fine with what I have. I can live my life in peace with amelo. Its like, I look into a mirror and say, wow I look good for what I been through. Great jobs Docs!




Then there are days where I want to crawl into bed and go to sleep, praying when I wake up this will all be a nightmare and I just have dreamed this past year and 1/2. I look and say OMG who is this person? Scar on my neck and leg. Missing 4 teeth. Ugly smile. I look like Frankenstein, I look like a witch. I know in reality I don't but it's how I see myself on those very dark days, like today.



I'll get over it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.